We provide a growing collection of the best e-learning courses on the web, designed by teachers for teachers. Many of our introductory courses are free for lifetime access, all you need to do is create a free account. We also offer in-depth training and pedagogy advice to help you get the most from using technology in your school/classroom in advanced e-learning courses, for a small charge.
We use the very latest digital tools to design learning experiences with variety, interaction and collaboration at their heart. Our learning experiences are designed around the belief that learning should be available to you on your terms, and when you are available to receive it.
The courses we are offering over the next 6 months are:
- An Introduction to Primary Computing
- How to plan and teach Primary Computing
- An introduction to Scratch
- How to teach Computing using Scratch
- An Introduction to Computing at KS3
- An Introduction to Kodu
- How to Teach Computing using Kodu
- An Introduction to Touch Develop
- How to Teach Computing using Touch Develop
- How to Teach Web Programming
- How to integrate mobile technology into your school and classroom
- Teach Computing with a Raspberry Pi
- How to gain huge benefits from introducing your class to blogging
How To Use This Site
- Register for a free user account.
- Check your email for your account credentials.
- Log in and choose your courses.
- Work through exercises and assignments at your own pace.
- Collaborate and work with others.
- Receive a certificate on course completion.